Trump Administration Will Force Healthcare Providers to Allow Anti-LGBTQ “Religious Exemptions” Washington, D.C.— LGBTQ Victory Institute President & CEO Annise Parker released the following statement in response to a new U.S. Department of Health and Human Services rule that would allow health workers to refuse treatment to LGBTQ people because of supposed moral or religious
bathroom bill black Black Americans Black history month Board city of worcester congressman equal equality gay job rate jobs jobs rate King LGBTQ LGBTQIA+ litigation ma Mangiacotti MLK mlk day Moore New England Pride NToR opioid pay raise pride radio radioguyjoe Radio Pride Real Estate Realtor safe homes senate senator talkingpride The Bridge unemployment uniqueandunited uniqueunited vote wcuw Worcester worcester pride
- 8.6.18 Stone Washington from Project 21 – Gays in the Comics
- Worcester Pride Week is coming fast..
- Worcester Pride is coming fast.. meetings are every Tuesday until Pride week!
- 7.30.18 Laura Farnsworth of Safe Homes joins Joe in studio
- 7.23.18 .. Paul Giorgio, Pagio, Inc., will join us on today’s show