Hey folks…. was joined by Amy Arrell, Transition Age Director and Lisa Humphrey, Executive Assistant form Safe Homes. April 30th 2018 The big night.. the 2018 Safe Homes Gala -People of Courage Awards Dinner is this Friday night, the 4th. We touched on the Gals’s history and the importance of all the diverse programs that
Josh Croke from Worcester Pride and the Love Your Labels campaign is the creative mind behind this innovative campaign. Love Your Labels is a movement to embrace labels, eliminate stereotypes, and empower individuals. This campaign is uniting underrepresented communities while also engaging humanity in a conversation about equality. With the tagline Unique & United, we are elevating
- 6-11-18 Boston Pride – we were there!
- City of Worcester Upcoming Events: WWI Memorial Grove groundbreaking, Newton Hill flagpole dedication, WFD Recruit Academy graduation
- 5.14.18 Worcester Youth Sashay the Night Away Prom
- 5.7.18 Riders M.C. with Thomas Hood
- Riders Motorcycle Club of Boston to join Radio Pride