Dr Daly of UMASS (Belmont Hill campus) is Chief of Infectious Diseases. Dr. Daly works with HIV positive patients and has been bringing quality health care to positive individuals with compassion and dignity. Dr. Daly received her medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and has been in practice for more than 20 years
bathroom bill black Black Americans Black history month Board city of worcester congressman equal equality gay job rate jobs jobs rate King LGBTQ LGBTQIA+ litigation ma Mangiacotti MLK mlk day Moore New England Pride NToR opioid pay raise pride radio radioguyjoe Radio Pride Real Estate Realtor safe homes senate senator talkingpride The Bridge unemployment uniqueandunited uniqueunited vote wcuw Worcester worcester pride
- 8.6.18 Stone Washington from Project 21 – Gays in the Comics
- Worcester Pride Week is coming fast..
- Worcester Pride is coming fast.. meetings are every Tuesday until Pride week!
- 7.30.18 Laura Farnsworth of Safe Homes joins Joe in studio
- 7.23.18 .. Paul Giorgio, Pagio, Inc., will join us on today’s show