Worcester – In its continued efforts to combat the opioid epidemic, the City of Worcester has retained Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP to file litigation against pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors of opioid products. The defendants will include at least two sets of culpable parties: three major opioid distributors – AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc. and McKesson
bathroom bill black Black Americans Black history month Board congressman equal equality gay job rate jobs jobs rate King LGBTQ LGBTQIA+ litigation ma Mangiacotti MLK mlk day Moore New England Pride NToR opioid pay raise pride radio radioguyjoe Radio Pride Real Estate Realtor safe homes scott+scott senate senator talkingpride The Bridge unemployment uniqueandunited uniqueunited vote wcuw Worcester wpd
- 3.19.18 RJ Sheedy from The Talk Show joins us on Radio Pride
- Task Force for Sustaining Housing First Solutions to host public forum, March 21
- RJ Sheedy form Talk Show with RJ Sheedy to stop by Radio Pride!
- 3.12.18 Bill Wallace – Worcester Historic Museum – LGBTQ Project
- Worcester’s LGBTQ History… WHM wants to know it…