Worcester – In its continued efforts to combat the opioid epidemic, the City of Worcester has retained Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP to file litigation against pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors of opioid products. The defendants will include at least two sets of culpable parties: three major opioid distributors – AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc. and McKesson
bathroom bill black Black Americans Black history month Board city of worcester congressman equal equality gay job rate jobs jobs rate King LGBTQ LGBTQIA+ litigation ma Mangiacotti MLK mlk day Moore New England Pride NToR opioid pay raise pride radio radioguyjoe Radio Pride Real Estate Realtor safe homes senate senator talkingpride The Bridge unemployment uniqueandunited uniqueunited vote wcuw Worcester worcester pride
- 8.6.18 Stone Washington from Project 21 – Gays in the Comics
- Worcester Pride Week is coming fast..
- Worcester Pride is coming fast.. meetings are every Tuesday until Pride week!
- 7.30.18 Laura Farnsworth of Safe Homes joins Joe in studio
- 7.23.18 .. Paul Giorgio, Pagio, Inc., will join us on today’s show