Worcester – In its continued efforts to combat the opioid epidemic, the City of Worcester has retained Scott+Scott, Attorneys at Law, LLP to file litigation against pharmaceutical manufacturers and distributors of opioid products. The defendants will include at least two sets of culpable parties: three major opioid distributors – AmerisourceBergen Drug Corporation, Cardinal Health, Inc. and McKesson
bathroom bill black Black Americans Black history month Board city of worcester congressman equal equality gay job rate jobs jobs rate King LGBTQ LGBTQIA+ litigation ma Mangiacotti MLK mlk day Moore New England Pride NToR opioid pay raise pride radio radioguyjoe Radio Pride Real Estate Realtor safe homes senate senator talkingpride The Bridge unemployment uniqueandunited uniqueunited vote wcuw Worcester worcester pride
- 6-11-18 Boston Pride – we were there!
- City of Worcester Upcoming Events: WWI Memorial Grove groundbreaking, Newton Hill flagpole dedication, WFD Recruit Academy graduation
- 5.14.18 Worcester Youth Sashay the Night Away Prom
- 5.7.18 Riders M.C. with Thomas Hood
- Riders Motorcycle Club of Boston to join Radio Pride